If you’ve ever been burned in the past, destroyed, crushed and somehow managed to pick the pieces of yourself together again.
If you’ve ever had first dates and first kisses and late mornings spent in bed together.
If you’ve ever thought you had your happy ending, only to hit a wall.
If you’ve ever created barriers and walls and surrounded your heart by stones because you just can’t take one more heartbreak.
You’ll know there is nothing more terrifying and exciting that opening yourself up to a new relationship with someone and all that goes with it.
I don’t dip my toe into the pool, I dive in all or nothing. Hoping this one doesn’t end in a belly flop.
Sometimes it just feels good to get things off your chest. So here are a few of my latest guilty confessions…..
- I stopped watching Mad Men part way through Season 4 just because it became soooooo boring.
- I hate a lot of vegetables in raw form- carrots, broccoli and cauliflower being at the top of that list.
- I hope Carl on the Walking Dead gets bitten. I hate that kid after the last episode.
- Even though I haven’t eaten meat in close to 17 years sometimes I still crave meat. Like badly. It makes me feel like a bad vegetarian.
- Sometimes I think of dying my hair brown, but am far too much of a scaredy-cat. I’ve been a redhead my whole life & associate it with part of my identity.
- I know more about Canadian hockey than I do about Canadian politics.
- If you watch Jersey Shores, I judge you as being a part of what’s wrong in the world.
- I love twitter crushes and it bums me out that I haven’t had one for awhile.
- I agreed to do an upcoming 5k run with a friend for charity. But after having the flu followed by bronchitis, don’t think I’ll be ready. But feel bad backing out cause it’s for a good cause.
- I’m slightly annoyed that my time of unemployment is winding down, as I enjoyed it more than I care to admit.
- I still need to see The Big Lebowski, Donnie Darko and about 30 other cult classic films.
- I literally think I could eat sushi every single day and not get sick of it and if I had the $ I would test that theory just for kicks.
- I really wish I had kept my SuperNintendo and not sold it years ago. I miss Super Mario3.
So there’s a mouthful of my dirty, dirty confessions and I have to say that felt good to share. What sort of guilty confessions to you have to share? This is a place of catharsis, not judgement- spill!